A contemporary interpretation of a traditional pattern, in soothing neutral hues that complement any décor. Created using handspun, hand-dyed yarns and handloomed by master Zapotec weavers in Oaxaca, Mexico. Neat edges with braid at each corner.
- Angora/wool blended yarns for outstanding luster and strength
- This rug is handwoven in a smooth flatweave
- Because this exquisite rug is handmade, slight irregularities are naturally expected and add to the character of the weave
- $45 additional shipping
- We regret we are unable to ship this item to Alaska or Hawaii
Note: Rugs may be returned within 30 days from date of purchase.
- If needed, use a simple soap and water hand-washing
- Block to original shape and dry flat
- Use a rug professional for deep cleaning