Free returns available online and in Pendleton stores!
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY:
We will gladly accept your return of clean, unworn and unwashed merchandise within 60 days of purchase or shipment, whichever is later. Refunds will be credited back to your original payment method for the merchandise purchase price, minus a $9.25 shipping charge for the use of our UPS prepaid label and any additional shipping charges. Please see exceptions below.
You may also pay to return your package using the shipping method of your choice to the locations below. Please include the return receipt, and pay the shipping fee when you drop off the package.
Mailwell Distribution Center
2516 SE Mailwell Drive
Portland, OR 97222
Bellevue Distribution Center
1090 Fort Crook Road North
Bellevue, NE 68005
For gift returns, please call 1-877-996-6599 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are returning an item received as a gift, we will issue you a gift card in the amount of the original purchase price. Your gift card will be issued once we receive the returned item.
We don't provide product exchanges. Rather, we ask that you use the system above to return the product you wish to exchange, and place a new order for the replacement product.
- You must use the system above to return your product
- You must initiate a return within 14 days after receipt of your shipment
- The returned product must not show any signs of wear, so please do not wear or use a product outside if you must return it
- In the meantime, please place a new order for the product you wish to exchange it for. Please keep in mind that your credit card will not be reimbursed for the original payment until we have received the returned product.
- Rugs: Rugs must be returned within 30 days of purchase for a refund.
- Pet Products: For health safety reasons, you may not return used pet items, including those that were only tried on.
- Non-Returnable Items: You may not return Gift Cards or e-Gift Cards; cut yardage, except defective fabric; furniture, except damaged or defective items; blankets once hanging tabs have been added; and embroidered/personalized items, unless there is a quality issue.