KEAMS SPIRIT LINCOLN RUG
Contemporary colors warm a traditional Tees Nos Pos-inspired design. Yarns from the Lincoln sheep, originally from England, give a silky hand and luminous color. Zapotec artisans in Mexico hand-weave them using ancient techniques.
- Scottish Lincoln sheep yarns, the most durable and lustrous of all wool fibers
- This rug is handwoven in a smooth flatweave
- Because this exquisite rug is handmade, slight irregularities are naturally expected and add to the character of the weave
- $45 additional shipping
- We regret we are unable to ship this item to Alaska or Hawaii
Note: Rugs may be returned within 30 days from date of purchase.
- If needed, use a simple soap and water hand-washing
- Block to original shape and dry flat
- Use a rug professional for deep cleaning