- y_2021, m_12, d_6, h_19
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.20
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_8
- loc_en_US, sid_72645, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 10ms
- reviews, product
click to add this item to the cart
The Tucson area was originally home to the Akimel O'otham, or Pima tribe. Legend says that the Creator emerged from darkness, pulled a magic stick from his heart and formed a ball that grew into the earth. This colorful pattern depicts the magical creation stick as it brings the Earth, Stars, Sun and Moon out of the darkness.
This woven-in-USA blanket is robe size, the size preferred by Native Americans for ceremonial purposes and wrapping about oneself as a robe. Impressive as a wall hanging or practical when folded on a sofa or at the foot of a bed. As an added element, this blanket gives you a dramatically different look when reversed.
- 64" x 80"
- Napped; fabric is combed for a softer, thicker feel
- Felt bound
- Pure virgin wool/cotton
- Fabric woven in our American mills
- Dry clean
- Made in USA
- Dry clean
See More Care Information