- y_2022, m_6, d_24, h_21
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.32
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_6
- loc_en_US, sid_73026, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 26ms
- reviews, product
click to add this item to the cart
Contemporary interpretation of a Zapotec diamond motif. Open center area allows for furniture placement. Hand-dyed, loomed and woven by Zapotec artisans in Mexico. Colorfast, aniline chrome dyes. Neat edge (no fringe) with a braid at each corner.
- Angora wool blended yarns for outstanding luster and strength
- This rug is handwoven in a smooth flatweave
- Because this exquisite rug is handmade, slight irregularities are naturally expected and add to the character of the weave
- $45 additional shipping
- We regret we are unable to ship this item to Alaska or Hawaii
Note: Rugs may be returned within 30 days from date of purchase.