BLUE OCEAN RUG
Destined to become a treasured heirloom: a wool rug that's been spun, dyed, loomed and woven by hand by master Zapotec weavers in Oaxaca, Mexico. Rich shades of turquoise, azure and indigo will stay vibrant for generations, thanks to colorfast dyes and the unique properties of pure wool, which holds color like no other fiber. Flat weave for easy care and vacuuming. Finished with neat edges and a braid at each corner.
- Handspun wool
- This rug is handwoven in a smooth flatweave
- Because this exquisite rug is handmade, slight irregularities are naturally expected and add to the character of the weave
- $45 additional shipping
- We regret we are unable to ship this item to Alaska or Hawaii
Note: Rugs may be returned within 30 days from date of purchase.
- If needed, use a simple soap and water hand-washing
- Block to original shape and dry flat
- Use a rug professional for deep cleaning