- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 25ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';
Straddling the Oregon-California border lies the 100-mile Siskiyou Mountain Range. Legend says these mighty mountains derived their name from Chinook jargon meaning "bobtail horse." In this pattern, the Siskiyous are flanked by the Rogue and Klamath Rivers, with repeating peaks representing the diverse flora of the area. Designed, dyed, woven and hand-finished in our Pacific Northwest mills.
- 64" x 80"
- Unnapped; fabric is uncombed for sharper pattern definition
- Felt bound
- Pure virgin wool/cotton
- Fabric woven in our American mills
- Dry clean
- Made in USA