FOUR REASONS YOU'LL LOVE PENDLETON WOOL
It's Easy Care
- The elasticity in wool fiber makes it naturally wrinkle-resistant and prone to holding its shape.
- Minor wrinkles disappear when a garment is hung - 24 hours usually restores a smooth appearance with no need for pressing.
- No need to clean each time! Wool's resilience, low static and hairy surface help to repel dirt. Just brush and air out between wearings.
- Some of our Pendleton wools are even hand and/or machine washable.
It's Comfortable Year-Round
- Wool is a natural insulator that lets the skin breathe, so it keeps you cool when its warm, cozy when the mercury drops.
- Our lightest weight wools are suitable for year-round wear.
- They're great for warm weather wear when many other "cool" fabrics are prone to wrinkling.
- The hollow fibers of wool absorb dyes deeply and permanently for rich, lasting color.
- In the hands of our expert Pendleton weavers, different colors of wool yarn may be woven together to create intricate patterns and gorgeous color combinations.
- The beauty of wool is enduring thanks to the strength of the fibers and their natural resistance to water, stains and fire.
- Pendleton blankets, shirts, 49er jackets and pleated skirts and many other signature products are passed from generation to generation.
- 100% pure virgin wool, the only kind we weave, is the strongest, highest quality wool.