- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 12ms
- reviews, product
This pattern explores the simple composition and subtle beauty of parallel lines. Designed just for us by Seattle artist Meg Callahan and woven in our Pacific Northwest mills, this blanket is at home in an urban loft or rustic lodge. As an added element, this blanket gives you a dramatically different look when reversed.
- Queen is 90" x 90"; King is 108" x 90"
- Napped; fabric is combed for a softer, thicker feel
- Whipstitch binding
- Pure virgin wool/cotton
- Fabric woven in our American mills
- Dry clean
- Made in USA