- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 27ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';
The eight-pointed star at the center of this throw is based on a popular quilt pattern from the 1800s. Native Americans, especially those in the Great Plains area, had long used this same geometric to represent the Morning Star on hide paintings, beaded moccasins and clothing. Today, this pattern is reinterpreted into a design that complements both contemporary and traditional settings. As an added element, this throw gives you a dramatically different look when reversed.
- 54" x 64"
- Napped, whipstitch binding
- Pure virgin wool/cotton
- Fabric woven in our American mills
- Dry clean